BUT... I'm really not that impressive. I know, you don't believe me. But I have sharing time tomorrow. I'm just starting to prepare it. My kids haven't bathed and just went to bed. That means tomorrow getting ready for church will probably involve extra yelling. I have no milk and no bread and could really use some bananas. Tomorrow's Sunday and my cupboards are sorta bare. I am also quite scatterbrained (because I used to hate that my mom was) and a huge klutz which I think is linked to my scatterbrained condition. I tripped massively over my baby gate this week while decorating for Christmas and have bumps, scrapes and bruises from my head to my right big toe and 3 very traumatized children from that horrific accident. And THEN...I think this condition also led to Luke falling out of the shopping cart this week which was pretty much a low point in my life (somehow he's fine but will never take a 5 minute ride in the basket again) and within an hour I threw him into the air to make him happy enough to manage through the final 15minutes of shopping but didn't realize that JC Penny's has a lowered ceiling around the perimeter of the store and SMACKED his little head for the SECOND time that night right into the ceiling. Soooooo.......this little snapshot into my life might explain the reasons I haven't gotten to posting.
But that's right. This post is about Snowflake Little Lobos. Enough about me. In fact, if I want to keep the friends I have, I should probably delete my little shrink session above and just start here. But that would paint a dishonest picture of me. You all know I'm not that together anyway. So, my much delayed, by over a month, LITTLE LOBOS FOOTBALL post. I'm out of words now. But football doesn't require words anyway, it's more about the visuals. Good thing. But I will say Tanner (#15) and Dallin (#63) loved their football season. Tanner would play all year. Dallin's attention span doesn't last half that long, but stuck it out. If you ask them, when they grow up they will both play professional football. My friend's son who is Tanner's age told me this week that he's going to be an anesthesiologist. Pshaw. Football's much more stable and safe. And it's getting paid to play. You can't dream bigger than that.
Yes, I know there's not much rhyme or reason to these pictures. Much like football. But I do like the last picture. Tanner had just made a great catch and was running in but it doesn't look like his coach liked it. Zoom in, and check out coach's finger in front of Tanner's face. OF COURSE it its not what it looks like. Coaches do have potty mouths, but they would never actually raise a finger, especially at my sweet little boy. It's still funny, though.
Oh, and just so you know...it takes pictures so long to download that I actually got my sharing time prepared. Impressive after all :)
7 comments:
ha ha you were right i would laugh
Your posts always make me smile and laugh. They are so real!
You are so funny! I am glad I'm not the only one who has days like that! Thanks for the comment on my blog. You are very sweet. Hope you feel better, I think it is crap when things like that happen to moms!
Thanks for taking Jace to school for me on Fri.
Whew! I am exhausted from just reading and imagining! Hugs to all of our favorite kids! Miss ya'll - Amie
Sometimes I wish I was a fly on your wall, or a mouse in your pocket. I would love to watch what you go through everyday. I would have given money to see the accident with the baby gate. And then poor Luke, I think he needs to come and live with me. Anyway, LOVE the new post. I laughed, Shea walked in while I was reading it so I read it to him and we got a good laugh! You are still a great mom.
I have to say I laughed a little about the JCPenny thing. Poor little guy. Pretty much every one of my days is like that!
So can we come visit you this weekend just to add to your insanity??? Horseback riding maybe?? If there is no snow for snowboarding we won't have anything to do but bug you!!!
Post a Comment