Tuesday, December 9, 2008

MORE talents from your Pioneer Woman...

I thought I fully appreciated the Pioneer Woman. She has provided me with yummy fat laden recipes, explained clearly how to use my camera in the ways it's supposed to be used, and provides me with entertaining pictures and stories. So tonight while my dinner was cooking I double checked a recipe on her website and started reading her latest post. I clicked on a link to some previous posts and discovered a whole side of her I didn't know...and suddenly my boys came running in saying, "Who was that?" "That's a lady???" "Is she your friend?" "No, I just like to look at her blog." "Why?" "I like her recipes and she tells good stories." "And she has good burps?"

Interested?

Gather your children around, click on this link, sit back and enjoy.
http://thepioneerwoman.com/category/fun/burps

I was crying I was laughing so hard.

But maybe it's just us. If you don't get this same effect, borrow my two boys. You can laugh at them laughing at her.

PS....Don't judge me. If you think you might, do NOT click on the link. I've given you enough to judge me on already.

3 comments:

hanna (kmcaldwell) said...

who would judge you

hanna
p.s.
shoot...... ship!
that was funny

The LaDuke Justice League said...

hmmm, I tried the archives, I think you would definitely need some young boys to get the full effect. Fun blog. I loved thing 1 and 2, adorable. I saw my little niece Addie in her Batgirl outfit in the mix.

Larry and Megan said...

You are so funny! Jace is doing better and his tongue isn't that swollen anymore so its not as funny when he sings now, but it was pretty hilarious.