Sadly, these are about the only pictures I got this day. This is a week before Halloween, the day of our Fall Carnival this year at the Intermediate School. Actually, if I factor in the carnival, I should have titled this Two Months of Halloween :) This is our (PTSO) second year of putting it on, and it was a hit once again! This year was less work for me than last, since Camalee Hall headed it this year and I didn't have to call for volunteers this year. Still a LOT of work, but so many people helped, it was a really smooth night. We made a lot of money that all goes back to the school. Thanks Cam!!!! And can I say how CUTE these girls looked?
These are the treats for the kids' classes that all had to be there on the same day. The girls had to bring "healthy" snacks for kindergarten so Caitlin brought crackers and cheese (whiz) and Riley brought PB&J sandwiches cut out into pumpkins.
Trunk or treating and then trick or treating. I didn't get good pictures of the boys, since the boys just wore their football uniforms to the carnival, and then I couldn't keep up with them Halloween night. Tanner didn't even wear his costume, some zombie prisoner, and Dallin didn't keep his creepy mask on all night. He was a creepy kind of hobo. And sadly, Tanner is getting old. He hung out with his friends at the trunk or treat and then skipped trick or treating to go to the football game with his friends. At least he HAD a costume and CAME to trunk or treat. So he isn't officially too old yet.
The afterparty at Grandma and Grandpa Frost's. Luke was a huge grouch all night and come to find out 4 days later had a raging double ear infection. So sorry Luke. Happy Halloween.
6 comments:
Oh my gosh! The girls are TOO cute!! I LOVE the costumes; you are awesome! I am so glad Halloween is over too; it goes on too long! So glad you posted these pics.; they are classic!
I LOVE "thing one and thing two". They are too dang cute. They probably Loved putting all that stuff in their hair and probably did it all by themselves! Poor Luke. I hope he is feeling MUCH better now.
Thing one and thing two were awesome! Those are the best costumes I have ever seen. You are like superwoman. I don't know how you do it. Nothing better to top a week of chaos off than an ear infection! Poor guy!
Katlyn got a little shy when asked about the story at Trisha's. She says Dallin is so nice and so good to her! Those are the kinds of boys we want her to like! It makes me sad and laugh at the same time that they are getting so old. I'm glad that he's still oblivious!
Hey - I found you, when you found me!! Thanks for doing that! You're girls are so cute, so is you're little dragon! I hate when the kids have to grow up and it's not cool to dress up anymore. Thanks for all you did on the carnival - again it was a huge hit! Way to go PTSO - you did it!! Thanks for all the time you put in for the school! It wouldn't run without you guys!!
Ok you have the cutest kids (in addition to mine) on the face of the planet!
Post a Comment