I think the park is the best place to have a party. The weather was perfect. The kids were all entertained. And Scott got his nap. All in all a great day.
AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!! I am a horrible aunt! Everyday since his bday I have neant to call, but it is never at the right time, and I still haven't wished him a happy birthday! Tell him we love him, and ask him what he wants as a belated present! SORRY!! :)
Your kids are adorable too. I think Ryson likes both of your girls. Ah oh!!He has to wait and wave at them at the Intermediate school when they get off the bus everyday.
Oh Hello! long time no see...speaking of which did you know that kristi isn't doing aeorbic anymore? So don't be feeling guilt about your absence. I can't believe your baby...he's looking a little something like my baby...not very baby like. Time flies.
It took me a couple days when re-reading my post about Kirsten to realize that I was maybe too much in the moment (the sobbing onto my keyboard moment). But I was glad (and actually very sad for you) that others feel the same I do about living by sisters.
Stay tuned for Kirsten's blog next. This novel is over. I'm out. Blog me again.
Okay why didn't you tell me you have a blog? I'm so glad that your kids came by for halloween they were so cute in their costumes. You have the cutest kids. I just love being with them in primary.
Layla, thank you for taking time to watch those videos. I know it's really hard to see those images of the abortions, but it's REALITY! I see it and talk to people at work constantly. I don't know if we as members of the church really know the horror of it because we really don't discuss it. It shouldn't be an issue for us as members, but it's definitely an issue in our world! Anyway, thank you and I know you enjoy every moment with your babies as I do mine. :)
Scott and I met at the University of Arizona while we were both deciding what we wanted to be when we grew up. We soon realized that whatever that was we wanted to do it together and married in May 1996. OK the story really is much longer and better than that overly condensed version... :) Five kids and 5 moves later, we find ourselves in our little Snowflake homestead by the creek. Scott is in horse heaven and keeps thinking he will find enough spare time in his life to take advantage of that. Me, I'm a desert rat to the bone, but Snowflake has definitely been good to our family. My heart belongs to them, so in that case there is no place else I'd rather be.
6 comments:
AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!! I am a horrible aunt! Everyday since his bday I have neant to call, but it is never at the right time, and I still haven't wished him a happy birthday! Tell him we love him, and ask him what he wants as a belated present! SORRY!! :)
hey, i just found you stumbled across your blog. haha, nice banner. love it.
Your kids are adorable too. I think Ryson likes both of your girls. Ah oh!!He has to wait and wave at them at the Intermediate school when they get off the bus everyday.
Oh Hello! long time no see...speaking of which did you know that kristi isn't doing aeorbic anymore? So don't be feeling guilt about your absence. I can't believe your baby...he's looking a little something like my baby...not very baby like. Time flies.
It took me a couple days when re-reading my post about Kirsten to realize that I was maybe too much in the moment (the sobbing onto my keyboard moment). But I was glad (and actually very sad for you) that others feel the same I do about living by sisters.
Stay tuned for Kirsten's blog next. This novel is over. I'm out. Blog me again.
Okay why didn't you tell me you have a blog? I'm so glad that your kids came by for halloween they were so cute in their costumes. You have the cutest kids. I just love being with them in primary.
Marti
Layla, thank you for taking time to watch those videos. I know it's really hard to see those images of the abortions, but it's REALITY! I see it and talk to people at work constantly. I don't know if we as members of the church really know the horror of it because we really don't discuss it. It shouldn't be an issue for us as members, but it's definitely an issue in our world! Anyway, thank you and I know you enjoy every moment with your babies as I do mine. :)
Post a Comment