http://scottthinksmichelleisawesome.blogspot.com/2009/03/grandpa-harry.html
I want to write about my step dad Harry but I don't have time. It's 7:30 on a Saturday morning and Scott is already working around me reaching for papers and printing things and saying, "What time is it?" So my 5 minutes are already up. But here's my sister Michelle's post. It made me cry. I would like to add my own pictures, but later I guess. But my feelings are the same. He's one of the best things that ever happened to our family. What would we do without him? I hope we don't have to find out... Happy Birthday Harry. It is bitter celebrating with you in the hospital seeing you so sick, but sweet knowing you'll have a new heart soon. We're glad you're 58 and hope you get back on your horse soon.
June's End - FSY + CA trip
4 years ago
6 comments:
Happy Birthday!! and layla that made me cry too!!! it is really depressing seeing him like this. Harry is such a great guy
Hanna Caldwell
You three girls inspire me with your love and compassion and charity. I have watched each of you over the years and have never found anything contrary to goodness. I hope Harry gets a new heart soon, too.
Sending prayers for Harry's new heart!!
I am so sorry. Its hard to watch somone you love in so much pain. I will be praying things work out for Harry and that he gets his new heart soon. My parents both know your step dad and think he's a great guy. if you need anything let me know.
Hey Layla, I saw your comment on Melissa's blog and I had to say hi! In case you don't know my nick name this is Cylena Parkes. Remember all the hot sweaty fun we had working at the paper mill? LOL! Hey can I put your blog on my favorite blogs list? And I wanted to see if you have the dealy that lets people follow your blog. I totally would if you have it. Good to see you again!
Well, hello. My new house on McQueen and Chandler Heights. On a County Island. Waaaay south. But fairly close to the 202 and all the fun places the 202 can take you. I'm still adjusting to living in the big city again and the heat. I'm still missing my life in Snowflake but I'm still loving Jace, so here we are. The house did turn out great. Jace is still receiving paycheck. I really shouldn't ask for more......except.......would one desert rat like to trade a small town girl homes? Just for the summer? Talk it over with Scott.
Post a Comment