Monday, October 20, 2008

Dallin's Birthday



Dallin is 9! We had a little family party on his birthday. I tried to comply with all of Dallin's requests. He wanted pancakes, eggs, and bacon for breakfast. He wanted me to take him for pizza and ice cream for lunch. He wanted me to make his class chocolate chip cookies. He wanted biscuits and gravy for his after school snack. (Sorry, that one slipped through the cracks). And he wanted french toast for dinner after football practice. All in all a very food filled day. We had the stomach flu travelling through our family that week, so Tanner missed his friend party a few days later.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Hi Layla,
It's so much fun to get to see what your family is up to. I have to tell you that I absolutely loved your Christmas card!! My favorite picture is the one of the boys on one side, the girls on the other, and Luke getting up and walking away! ADORABLE! You have a super cute family and and great photographer.
Greg says "hi" back at you!