Friday, September 19, 2008

So I have to thank Stephanie and Martin for asking me to watch their kids this weekend. I brought Caitlin, Riley and Luke down with me last night and we will be here in Peoria until Sunday. Steph and Martin got to go on a retreat in San Diego for his law firm and I hope they are having fun! Olivia is ditching kindergarten with my girls, and Michelle brought Hailey and Lindsey over to play. There have been lots of gymnastics, giggling, and who knows what going on. I say who knows what because Michelle stayed too and helped me finish setting up my blog. Luke and Benjamin have been playing like only 9 and 19 month old boys can. Can I say the house is trashed? And poor Steph was worried about having it clean for me.... But the older girls will be home from school in a half hour and we're about to have it so clean they'll have no idea of the fun they've been missing :) I could have never got this set up at home with the way my days go, so thanks to my sisters!

No comments: