
I'm glad Chris (Lyman) is a good mom and got a picture of the girls on the bus for me. That is her son Caleb in the background. We love him. There has even been talk of marriage here and there. But that was before kindergarten started and that became embarrassing.
3 comments:
Why did I not know that you had a blog? I'm glad you found me so now I can come and look at yours all the time. Your girls are so cute! And you are an amazing person and mom!
Welcome to the world of blogging! It is so fun to be able to see pix of your family so we can keep up with the doings of you. I like your blog format--you did a great job.
Well its about time you started blogging! j/k. I know you don't have much to do with 5 kids! Nice to keep in touch this way. Love you!
Post a Comment